Yodlee now has well over 200 Developers registered within Yodlee MoneyCenter. The community is growing fast. Many Yodlee FinApps are in the certification stage and will be released to market soon. The Yodlee FinApp Store website was recently updated giving you more information on how to build and certify a Yodlee FinApp and it provides some sample REST APIs that you can leverage. Check it out http://www.finappstore.com/specs.html If you have any questions please give us a shout at email@example.com.
On October 4-5 in NYC, Yodlee is demo’ing, for the first time, our live Yodlee 10 Platform with the first set of Yodlee FinApps in our Store. What’s more, we have 4 development partners showcasing their own innovative Yodlee FinApps…
- BillShrink: “Statement Rewards” – personalized savings so consumers can shrink recurring monthly bills
- H&R Block: “TaxCenter” – expert, automated tax and filing, including a deductions finder
- Micronotes: “KulaMula” – consumer customized offers and rewards from local merchants
- TouMetis: “$MART” – mobile PFM and payment, info and action at your fingertips
With 200 developers in the network and 30 Yodlee FinApps in development, the Yodlee FinApp Store is already growing. Join the Yodlee FinApp Revolution!
The Yodlee team will be at Flex 360 to meet with Flex Developers to introduce them to the Yodlee FinApp Store. Join us in the Exhibit hall:
- Check out the demos of the current beta site
- Talk to our lead developers about the development and certification process and
- Meet with our Bus Dev team to understand the revenue potential of building an app for the Yodlee FinApp Store.
- Register for our Webinar on September 30th – www.yodlee360flex.com
Link to the event to sign up and get all the details www.360Flex.com
We look forward to seeing you there,
Casey, Colin and Jordan
If you missed our latest webinar on how to build a Yodlee FinApp? No problem – here is the information to link you to the recorded webinar session. Listen to Jordan Reed walk through the Developer registration process, and demonstrate how to build a Yodlee FinApp.
Building a Yodlee FinApp
Recording ID: Z8Q7KG
Attendee Key: j\,q]3}GB
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yodlee is looking forward to attending the FinovateSpring2010 conference in San Francisco on May 11th finovate.com/spring2010/. Our team is hard at work completing the platform that won Yodlee the “Best of Show” award last fall at Finovate2009.
While Yodlee won’t be giving any presentations at this event, we will be there and are looking forward to seeing the new innovative finance sites, our Partners present and talking with the Developers that are transforming the financial services industry.
Currently, Yodlee has FinApp Developers that are actively discussing their ideas on the Yodlee FinApp Forum email@example.com and using the FinApp Developer Beta platform available on Yodlee.com. Over the next month, Yodlee will be doing our first big update to that platform bringing in some key features:
- New APIs – To bring in account management, history, bills and more
- External API Calls – Ability for a Yodlee-hosted FinApp to make calls out to external APIs so you can use existing code/functionality without the need to re-write it inside the FinApp
- External FinApp Hosting – Ability for a FinApp to be hosted outside of Yodlee and make calls into APIs on behalf a user – think Facebook App, Google Gadget, MacOS Dashboard, etc.
So make sure to look for us at FinovateSpring2010. We’ll have business development and technical people there including Jordan Reed, Deepu Kocherry, Suman Sarkar and others. We’d love to talk with you about getting your FinApp started.
Senior Product Manager and Developer
Did you miss the webinar that walked Developers through the process for how to build a Yodlee Widget? No problem, you can watch it anytime, here is the link:
Subject: How to Build a Widget
Recording URL: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/yodlee_ccc/view
Recording ID: 6PGFJ9
Attendee Key: j\,q]3}GB
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on Tuesday April 6th
11:00am – 12:00pm PST / 2:00 – 3:00 EST
Jordan Reed, Sr. Product Manager, Yodlee Inc.
Please join us for a webinar that outlines, in real-time the creation of a Yodlee widget for the Yodlee FinAppStore.
- See first-hand how to fill out the application details to register your App and receive an App ID#.
- Watch as Jordan navigates the Development platform and downloads and builds on a sample App.
- Engage in the process for widget design, development and testing.
- Learn how to debug the widget before submitting it for approval.
- See how to upload and submit the App for testing and approval.
- Listen to a review of the widget approval and certification process.
- Ask questions throughout the webinar to learn more.
Click here to sign up: http://solutions.yodlee.com/developers_webinar040610.html?=cid251